Friday 4 August 2023

God killer

These
spiritual gymnastics 
The Christ talkers do
The logistics and linguistics
The complex reasons why.
Life as an escape room
A pain puzzle
Nature red in tooth
A murder of the meek
This in sense insensitive 
Finger pointing
Holy scent incense me - with
The greatest lie
The most horrific 
Heinous bloody lie
That anybody can
 know God.
The
nothing untruth.
dungeon master
 guess me if you can!
the reason is void
For this worlds injustices 
It is just that 
Cold cruelty
I will not play
Priest man! Your spiritual torture 
The god  killer. 
You do not speak for me or to me 
Or in me.
There is no intercession 
He made a dove and killed it.
And called this love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Experience once

The flower cracks  the seed That grows the bud  And the smallest atomised grain blooms the maths of things  Joy love, fear and pain  the equ...