Monday 8 October 2018

Quaker

Silence pervades

It seeps into everywhere

It drowns noise

And erases questions. 

When I seek God’s grace

It is a steel door, a prison

Wall. 

An absolute universe of ‘No!’

Silence is the event horizon 

I have come here to be consumed by its Super massive Black-mass gravity

Silence as vivisection 

Silence as primrose ministry

Or is the silence a scream

In the mind 

Shattering tea time

And wilting flowers


I come to silence, the surgeon

Excuse me while I bleed in sympathy.

Silence as meandering down suburban irritations or 

Silence the Christ kiss

Peace maker










No comments:

Post a Comment

Experience once

The flower cracks  the seed That grows the bud  And the smallest atomised grain blooms the maths of things  Joy love, fear and pain  the equ...